Artist Collection - Honeysuckle
* PLEASE NOTE ALL CANDLES & MISTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDER FOR DELIVERY BETWEEN 2 - 6 SEPTEMBER *
The sweetness of honeysuckle & citrus oils is met with a subtle earthiness of vetiver & Peru Balsam. The nostalgia of childhood, running around in the garden, freshly cut grass, sweet smelling flowers & climbing trees.
Artwork by Melissa Grisancich.
Born in 1987, Melissa is a Melbourne based artist. Her work maintains a firm ethos of using found or recycled objects and she insists on making everything entirely by hand. Her work reflects her interest in surrealism, 60s and 70s record and poster graphics, iconography, symbolism, vintage ephemera and comics.
Blended in an all natural vegetable wax (Coconut & Soy). Made with essential oils. Paraffin & Synthetic fragrance free.
Approx Burn time: 50+ hours
To get maximum burn time from your candle, please read the below care tips.
- When lighting your candle for the first time please allow the wax to melt completely to the outer edges.
- Trim the wick down to approx 5mm before each burn
- Do not burn candle for longer than 4 hours, allow to cool before relighting
- Dip wick in wax to extinguish flame or use a candle snuffer to minimise smoking